so it’s been brought to my attention that Pokemon Online is a web battle simulator that anyone can use. I think this could be a great way for people who want to battle but don’t have the DS capabilities to participate in the community’s battle slice.
that being said, I think dividing by regions is now absolutely happening. I don’t want to say we’re strictly PO battling or strictly DS battling. by categorizing battle options by region, as well as art/RP, everyone should have a niche—from those who only RP or art, to those who participate in a combination of everything.
also, to deal with cheating and other issues, there’ll probably be a council of sorts? (council member x has challenged you to a battle!) no, but really, they’ll help me run the group (PLEASE DON’T SEND ASKS ABOUT VOLUNTEERING RIGHT NOW) and that’ll be their trainer title and we’ll discuss problems, cheating instances and other things.
- quasarden likes this
- sarcasticchemist likes this
- moxiearien likes this
- trinhetalian likes this
- hairclipz said: i dont mean that passive-aggressively im just excited i was helpful i get nervous too easy
- hairclipz likes this
- gymleader said: Would we host a server?
- emeraldsplash likes this
- glitcheduniverse likes this
- mythionis likes this
- kaylee-laughing-alone-with-salad likes this
- perpetual-wip likes this
- docgelegentlich likes this
- mercerism posted this